Sunday, June 20, 2010

INSPIRED BY MASTERS : Duane Michals

"Photographers are always photographing the package," Michals says. "But they would never think to open up the box. Well, I'm interested in the contents, because once you start opening up the box, it's like a Chinese box, there's always another box inside - so it's limitless." 







Duane Michals was one of the first photographers that made me find a whole new different level in photography. Find the life, the reality and the soul in a physical object... 
I clearly remember the first time I read about him in a photography magazine years ago; it was an interview and I was like "wow" for the many hours later.

Michals must be seen; and must be read.
Find more about him here.



---

1 comment:

Yelena R. said...

These are so strange and wonderful!