Friday, March 11, 2011

LAST DAYS OF WINTER


credits : 1. Untitled, 2. Underwater Angels, 3. Untitled, 4. 47:365


It's a beautiful day here. And most of the times when I say a beautiful day I mean a day with pleasant weather. We have only eight days until Spring and well... I am that one who never likes to say goodbye to Winter. Of course I love Spring; the blooms, the gentle air, lovely warm rains. The clean skies and puffy clouds. But there is something special in these last days of Winter that I really appreciate.


Update | Just heard the tsunami news. It's so sad. My thoughts are with people in Japan and all other areas.


---

6 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

There is a nice rhythm in this collection of images.

Despite the Tsunami warnings, it is lovely and beautiful here on the US West Coast.

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! And, yes, so pleased we are entering the last days of winter! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! xxxxxxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Jennifer Young said...

spring! really looking forward to spring! love the collection of images in this post!

hope you're enjoying your weekend :)
j.

kitchu said...

i am this way too, reluctant to say goodbye to winter but then so pleasantly surprised by how much i'd missed spring as well :)

this set of photos is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Lovely way to spring...enjoy those days.
All are in front of tv...imposible not to think.

natsumi said...

These are beautiful photos! Lovely pink tulip.. it makes me a smile.

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog.