Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HUSH...




My mind and also my body are in total intensity today. I am really trying hard to make myself calm down. But so many fast and even agitated dialogues take place in my head when I am like this. You know my brain starts to function weirdly, it starts to make dialogues with me in a very angry manner, the way it should be to the world outside. Because it's angry of something in the outside world, not me. But it's my fault because I try to keep it silent and well... it can't stand it so it starts to argue with me. My poor mind... 
Anyway... that's what I am trying to do right now, to hush my thoughts and my feelings. What do you do in such situations? Do you go speak up, shout out and clear your body from anger? Or you decide to keep it deep down and make everyone think how "coolheaded and nerveless" you are?! If you're like me, let me tell you something: We are so very wrong...
That's it. 



---

9 comments:

Sara said...

I exercise and it makes me feel better

Hannah Sadie said...

get the energy out! usually I go on a violent cleaning spree or if I need something to calm me, I play piano since it requires my undivided focus.

Unknown said...

Sometimes go out, shout and knick something and go in...and try to start again...
Sometimes exercise, to get tired and tired mind too...
Sometimes just...

Michele L. Murphy said...

I agree with Sara. Exercise - 30 intense minutes right away! It really does calm the mind.
Eating a little dark chocolate afterwards helps too ;)
Michele in Montreal

kitchu said...

yoga :O) but i haven't done that in ages myself. daily practice always helped me in the past though. in the moment? i tend to let it out while i am in it so those emotions will pass through me and be done with.

kristina said...

I try to let go or speak up. as you say, the worst option is to keep the anger inside you. hope you feel better now!

Spilling Ink said...

I exercise or paint to get rid of the mood. I do yoga to prevent it.

But you know what, letting yourself speak about it has to be the best solution. Something in you wants to voice it - it needs to be heard I think.

Cheryl Peters said...

I use the energy to get things done around the house or wherever I can channel it.

You might want to try writing down the dialogue that goes on in your mind. Write fast and don't worry about sentences or spelling. Just try to express what's in your mind with your fingers on your computer keyboard.

Anger turned against yourself can cause depression. I hope my ideas and the rest of your friends' ideas help you.

We want you happy and smiling and blogging and doing all things that make you feel good.

Anonymous said...

I always hear exercise helps, but I usually try to make art whenever I feel out of sorts. I hope you feel better! I just found your photography on flickr - your work is absolutely stunning!! :)