Thursday, November 3, 2011

GRATITUDE

My creation
 credits : 1. SILENT CHARM, 2. I'm back, 3. Snow, 4. little gibson tuck




November.
It's all about gratitude. To be reminded of all the things you've always had.
All the things in your life which are so naturally yours that you forget about. 
The simplest, tiniest, most implicit in your soul; your flesh.

To be reminded of how life can be unsophisticated sometimes. 
If you just want it to be. 

The simply happy moments between two seconds; between two short breaths.
Just the feeling of being alive. Being able to laugh. to hug. to touch. 
To feel.

It's not easy all the time, the life I mean.
But it's so simple and so magically yours which you can't help but falling in love with it. 



Happy November, world. 







---

4 comments:

Sholeh said...

I read it 10 times, need to understand and make it part of me, need to remember how simple and unsuphisticated life could be if just i want ...if just life let me...

Unknown said...

this is gratitude indeed beautiful words I love this post!

P.K said...

Beautifully written, thank you.

Jenna E said...

beautiful post